
(This is my cute Avery's kindergarten picture :)
This little lady came home from kindergarten last week and announced,
"I know who I'm going to marry when I get older!"
"Who?" I asked.
"I'll give you a hint, you went running with his Mom one time," she said.
"Grant?"
I was right, his name is Grant, he's in her class at school and she is smitten. I asked her if he knew she was planning to marry him, she chuckled and said, "no, I don't think so."
The next day she came home from school and was trying to teach Quinn this new fun game. I heard her explaining to him... "now you run and I'll try and kiss you!"
Uh-oh, should I be worried???
"Who?" I asked.
"I'll give you a hint, you went running with his Mom one time," she said.
"Grant?"
I was right, his name is Grant, he's in her class at school and she is smitten. I asked her if he knew she was planning to marry him, she chuckled and said, "no, I don't think so."
The next day she came home from school and was trying to teach Quinn this new fun game. I heard her explaining to him... "now you run and I'll try and kiss you!"
Uh-oh, should I be worried???











6 comments:
Holly you should be really worried because she is adorable and I'll bet there is more than one of the little boys at school who have their eye on her!
A kindie-crush is so darling! I love her- I'll be laughing at Justin when she gets closer to sixteen...
I agree with Denise! She's a cutie!
Yikes! She is too cute. I hope Justin has a shotgun.
Lol! That is to funny and so cute! She is a cute girl!
I hear ya there, Ella already plays kissing games with her friends and she's 3! But I have to admit kiddie-crushes are adorable.
Post a Comment