Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sleigh-Riding





Things to remember:

~ trudging up that hill is a bit more tiring than I remember
...especially when you're carrying or pulling a child in a sled
.....wearing Dad's snow boots didn't help either
~ Avery and Quinn's faces after being covered in powder as we went down the hill
~ our uncontrollable laughter
~ Bo chasing after the sled, he didn't want to miss a thing
~ when Buggy pulled Avery up the hill in the sled and then accidentally let go at the top
~ the look on Avery's face as she went down the big hill backwards by herself :)
~ no matter how cold I am or how many times I crash and burn, sleigh-riding is still one of my favorite winter activities! there's always something to laugh about!

2 comments:

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

That brings back a lot of memories. That is a big hill for little kids. I can't believe I dared to go down it. Poor little Avery going down backwards...how fun!

Elder and Sister Longhurst said...

Oops..I'm on my Mom's computer...it is me..Skye.