Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!"


I could seriously just kiss and hug and mug on this sweet little babe all day!!! Most days that's just what I do, ALL DAY!


This is one (of many) of my favorite ages, Hayzen is just so cute and happy and smiley and giggly and screechy! :) I simply just LOVE him!


Last week was Hayzen's 6 month check-up. He's one healthy boy!

Height: 26.5 inches, 47%
Weight: 16.5 pounds, 23%
Head: 17.2 inches, 43%


Oh, and in case you didn't notice, he has a new trick.....he can sit up all by himself!

6 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Um, Thats about the cutest thing I've ever seen. I would like one of those for Christmas please!

Julie said...

Yes, I think I want to mug him all day too!! How cute!!

Jennifer said...

Ahh, he is just so cute! I can't believe he is 6 months already and sitting up all by himself. Does it ever amaze you how fast kids seem to grow up?

Crystal Taylor said...

I love when they can sit up! Happy day!
He is one cutie pie.

Mom said...

Yes, he is soooo cute and the nice part is what a good baby he is and how he is so happy and contented!! You got a jewel with him.

Suzy Tranter said...

Oh man, I'm in love too! He is sooo cute!