Christmas was SO FUN this year! I think my kids are at the perfect ages, everything about Christmas is just so magical to them. Watching their little faces light up after every single gift, no matter how big or small, was priceless, I loved every minute of it! I got all of it on the video camera but unfortunately forgot to take pictures until after everything was opened. RATS! But I got plenty after the fact so here are a few...
Perhaps the most exciting present Christmas morning was when the kids found a note from Santa on the tree that said,
"Dear Smith family,
I have one more surprise but it was too big to fit through the door so I left it in your garage. Merry Christmas!
Love, Santa"
How exciting is that?!?! Avery and Quinn ran out to the garage and found a box with a big gold bow on top, it was a TRAMPOLINE! Hooray!!! They can't wait to set it up.....in the Spring!
That sneaky Santa also left me a great surprise too that I had NO idea about! A little square box wrapped up in a huge box. When I opened it up it was the most gorgeous anniversary band I've ever seen!!! (insert giddiness and endless excitement from me here!) It fits perfectly with my wedding ring! I LOVE YOU SANTA!!! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago











4 comments:
So fun Holly! I'm sad I didn't get to see your new ring last night!
You are quite the seamstress. I'm very impressed.
It was fun to see you last night.
Sounds like you guys had a very Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see your new ring. How exciting!!! Loved the christmas pj's--they look just as good as your silver outfit you made in high school. J/K!! They are darling!
What an awesome Christmas surprise Holly! I love the matching family pajamas too cute! So glad you had a good Christmas.
I'm loving all these holiday posts. Your are such a cute holiday mommy. I bet your kids had so much fun.
Post a Comment