Friday, September 18, 2009

Tutu for Lady Luck

This is Lady Luck.


Here is her tutu.


So fun and easy to make.


My little Princess.


Just as sweet and "purr-fect" as she looks.


I LOVE HER.

7 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday, Quinney the Pooh!! We love you!

Skye O. said...

Love the tutu..aren't they fun to make? My friend made a witch one for her 3-yr-old with black, orange, purple, & green....SOOOOO cute! I almost want one.

Grandma said...

WOW! What a fabulous tutu! I'll bet can twirl and twirl in that one. Such a beautiful color. I'll bet you can really dance in them stylish boots. What a cute girl!

Kade and Katie said...

oh my cute girl! love the pink-ness! those are some great pictures!

Amber said...

Holly,
I love the tutu I want to make Abby one. Please send me the instructions.

Amber

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I love a cute tutu and boots too stinkin' adorable!

Suzy Tranter said...

Cutest kids ever!