Thursday, September 10, 2009

Award Winning Smile




Need I say more?

8 comments:

Skye O. said...

What a cutie!

Trisha said...

Good job Avery and Hayzen!!! Holly you just have to cutest kids ever! Poor Quinny, such a shy little guy, too bad or he definitely would of come home with a prize!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

You do have beautiful kids! I can't believe how fast they are all growing up. We need to plan a get together really soon.

byebyedays said...

I believe it, he does have a to-die-for smile!:)

Kade and Katie said...

oh, he has my vote! what a doll. we have "sister serious" with our little miss halle....the kids get most of the smiles from her! i can't believe how fast the time does go, he is getting so big. soooo cute!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Love it! and I love little miss Avery in her contest as well!!!

Jennifer said...

He is so cute. Love those big brown eyes and I can see why he won an award. What a cute smile.

Carolyn Hanson said...

Holly, your kids are adorable!