I saw this cutie-patooty owl toy idea on one of my favorite crafty blogs called nannygoat and I just knew I was going to have to make one for Hayzen. Well, I liked it so much I decided to make one for Avery and Quinn too, they were just TOO cute I couldn't help myself! :) The one pictured above is Quinn's.
Meet my three little friends...
For my three little sweeties...
She's in love!
Quinney was being so nice and wanted to let his owl sit in the tree! :) What a sweet boy!
Look, Hayzen's already grabbing it, I knew he'd like it! Sweet success!
These were so easy to make and they turned out simply adorable if I do say so myself! :)
For the step-by-step tutorial go here. Try it, you'll like it!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











11 comments:
Holly, I just love how they turned out! I can't wait until you show me how to make them!
Those are the cutest! I have to make some, I'm so impressed!
Too Cute! I love the fabric you used. Aren't they so fun to make?! Thanks for sharing!
They did turn out really cute!
Those are so cute!! I was going to ask you where you shop for your kids' clothes? They always look so cute!! You can email me at slaterbon@comcast.net :)
Very impressive with your mad crafty skillz!! Their adorable (both the owls and the kiddo's) :)
The owls are fabulous!! They turned out so cute. Did you put the crinkly stuff in Hayzen's so it would make noise when he moved it? The kids looked like they loved them. Good job!*!
They are darling!!! I will have to try one out myself. Cute quilt Hayzen is laying on...wonder where you got that????
Way to be crafty!!! I love it! And also Coox has kind stopped blogging for awhile so you'll have to look on mine for updates on Olivia!
Love it! I want to start mine today!
It was fun seeing you in real person instead of just on blog. :)
Super cute! I'm impressed you found the time to make them.
Post a Comment