Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm so sad!

The reason?????

We went to Bear Lake for 5 days and I forgot my dippy camera!
So upsetting for a picture taker like myself! :)
And even more upsetting since it was my baby's first trip to the Lake and I have nothing to show for it!!!
(okay, now I'm just being dramatic!)
We had lots and lots of fun though
inspite of my silly mistake.
We...
played at the beach
swam in the pool
went golfing (the boys did, Quinney's 1st time)
played at the park
ate lots of yummy snacks and treats :)
played baseball on the grass
rode bikes
went on walks
ate way too much of all the scrumptious meals we had
did fun crafts @ the craft center
popped popcorn
watched movies
slept in :)
got yummy shakes...twice
celebrated 2 birthdays
ate delicious mexican food at the condo and at a restaurant
(I know, we're lucky)
played school, Grandma was the teacher
made paper snowflakes
colored and drew pictures
whew, we had a good time!

No comments: