Hayzen had his 2 month check-up earlier this week and here are his stats.
Height: 22.5 inches, 31%
Weight: 11 lbs. 3 oz., 35%
Head: 40 cm., 46%
I was thinking he'd weigh a little more than that, look at those cute chubby cheeks and double chin! :)
So far, Quinn's got my other two kids beat with weight at 2 months, he weighed a whopping 12 lbs. 6.5 oz, 80%. He was a chubbster. Avery was the smallest weighing in at 10 lbs. 13 oz.
One more side note, yesterday Hayzen graduated from newborn diapers and is now officially wearing size 1. So sad, my baby is growing too fast!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











3 comments:
Well, now you know he's not TOO chubby...my babies were in size 1 diapers when they were 2 or 3 weeks old. He's such a cutie-patootie.
I'm coming over when I get back from CA!! Just thought you'd like to know!!
He is definitely DASHING! It goes by too fast, I swear, wasn't he just born yesterday?!
Post a Comment