My sister gave me some pictures that she took with her camera at the hospital when Hayzen was 2 days old. I just LOVE how excited Avery and Quinn were to see their new baby brother. When they came to visit they hadn't seen him since he was born, they were SO excited. I think these pictures capture that emotion so well, just look at their faces. Plus, I wanted to post these on my blog so they will be included in my printed blog book too for memories. :)
Avery and Quinn still get so excited and their eyes light up when Hayzen is awake and they can talk to him. It has been so fun to see them be so soft and gentle with Hayzen and talk so sweet to him in their little voices. Quinney has already given him the nickname of Hayzee, I love it, it's so cute when he calls him that. I love moments like these with my kids. I just can't get enough of these three!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











4 comments:
Cute Holly!
Holly these pictures are adorable! You have such adorable little kids I can't wait to watch little Hazyen as he gets bigger and develops a little personality like your other little ones...
Your kids are so CUTE!!! hahaha!! It was so fun to see you the other day. I need to come over more often. I'm already having Holly withdrawals! and as soon as I talk to the little bird I'll call you, hahha!
I can't believe all that hair! What a sweetheart. Hope you are having fun with that new little guy (and I'm sure you are) and just enjoying having him OUT instead of IN. :)
Post a Comment