Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Outstanding MBA Graduate

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Three cheers for Justin!

I am so proud of him and all the hard work, time and effort he has put in these last 2 years. Working full time then attending the MBA program at night, plus doing homework, projects, studying for tests, etc. was not easy but HE DID IT! And he still made time for us! :) I just have to brag for a second here, he got all A's with the exception of one B+, what a smart guy!


Here's Justin being hooded at the ceremony...


When he came walking across the stage Avery and Quinn cheered "GO DADDY" as loud as they could. That moment almost brought me to tears it was so sweet! :) They are so proud and excited for their daddy!

Picture time!!!







The proud parents...



When we got home Justin's surprise graduation present was sitting in the garage. He LOVES it!!!



After he found his new treasure he said, "I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day". Too bad we still had a celebration BBQ to get ready for! :)

And here we are at the BBQ... (my pictures aren't the greatest, I kind of forgot to get the camera out until the very end)




We had a FANTASTIC day! We are especially glad that the weather cooperated, we were a little worried when we woke up to dark clouds and rain! Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us and help make Justin's big day special for him! Three cheers for Justin!!!

5 comments:

Rosie Moncrief said...

Yay Justin!! Holly, you so cute! When can I come visit?

Jana said...

Congrats Justin!!!

North Carolina Maughans said...

JUSTIN! Believe me I know how GREAT it feels to have the master's nonsense over. You are amazing.

Holly you look as cute as can be! Have you thought of any names for your little guy? Your kids are so cute I could just eat them. I'm excited for you guys!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Yippy for Justin!!! That is so awesome.

Melanie said...

Congratulations!