Friday, May 15, 2009

17 more days

...until we have one of these again! :)

my sweet Avery girl


my little Quinney guy


Oh yummy, I can't wait!!!

10 comments:

Jana said...

So exciting! Can't wait!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I can't wait to see pics of the new lil babe. How fun! You lil' one are soooo sweet!

Katy said...

There is nothing better then a newborn baby. Good luck!!

Skye O. said...

so excited for you! Are you ready for the chaos? it is crazy for awhile, but so much fun. I love the smell of my new baby girl. Any names?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

yea! I can't wait to snuggle him.

Melissa said...

Oh, wow, I'm going to want one now too! They are so stinkin precious. Good luck with everything. I told Jon to call you guys for a get together like a month ago before you had your lil' one....so much for good intentions! Well, I'll tell him again and maybe we'll make it before he comes, if not it will be a great excuse to meet him a little later.

Oh, and you rock for noticing my shoes;)

Melody, Addyson, and Kyleigh said...

Its coming so quick!(I am sure not for you) but I can't wait to meet your new little man!

Sarah said...

I remember both of them like that. Crazy how fast it goes, huh?

JaCee said...

i can't wait for you! i'm already looking forward to another myself! (not soon btw)

Rosie Moncrief said...

I can't wait either!! yay!!