
When I think back to our wedding day, I pretty much STILL think that I am the luckiest bride in the whole world! It's been six lovely years to say the very least! Happy Anniversary Justin Boots! :) You are so good to me in every way and I love you!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











12 comments:
Well, Happy Anniversary you two!! You guys are such a fun and cute couple! Hope you do something "romantic" today!
Happy Day! It was ours yesterday! Super cute picture..
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! You two are so cute... Keep it going!:) And get out and have some fun together, CELEBRATE!
Happy, happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great one. I love this picture of you two what a couple of cuties!
Congratulations on your 6th!! What a milestone!! You two are lucky to have each other--keep appreciating each other and remember the little things to do for each other. Happy anniversary and many more. It gets sweeter as the years go by!
Happy Anniversary! And happy to hear that no more bleeding--I'm sending happy thoughts your way! :)
It's been 6 years??!! Wow, that went by fast! Happy Anniversary, I love you guys!
So cool! I didn't know you beat us to the punch by one week. We were married on March 13th. Six years sure does fly. Happy Anniversary.
Happy late anniversary! Hope you guys did something fun to celebrate...
Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute! Congrats!
I didn't have any cake or icecream:) at either party!
Hey Congrats!! I need to call you! I hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment