Yes, I caught this fabulous candid moment on film! He he! How delightful!
Now that is good! Who cares who's watching!:)
too funny! I love how he sticks out his bum in order to scratch it!
What a cutie! Such a funny little guy!
That is so great..he probably felt so much better! Suzy and I seriously talk about how freaking cute your kids are...what a cute fam!
So funny! Thanks for sharing!I'm glad things are going well with your pregnancy too!
Quinney is so funny!! Glad things are going better with the pregnancy!! I phoned you Saturday and you never phoned me back goober!
I LOVE this post--totally cracks me up. And how funny that these boys act like men so early!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Now that is good! Who cares who's watching!:)
too funny! I love how he sticks out his bum in order to scratch it!
What a cutie! Such a funny little guy!
That is so great..he probably felt so much better! Suzy and I seriously talk about how freaking cute your kids are...what a cute fam!
So funny! Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad things are going well with your pregnancy too!
Quinney is so funny!! Glad things are going better with the pregnancy!! I phoned you Saturday and you never phoned me back goober!
I LOVE this post--totally cracks me up. And how funny that these boys act like men so early!
Post a Comment