We went to our first Circus last week and had so much fun!
My pictures didn't turn out so well since it was kinda dark and dusty but at intermission you could go down and get a better look at some of the animals. I loved seeing the elephants close up!
They were giving rides and I said to Justin, "let's see how much it is to ride the elephant." Call me naive but I was thinking it was going to be a dollar or two.....yeah right! If you're willing to pay $8 (per child) go ahead, let your kid ride the elephant! Not kidding, $8!!! Ugh! The miniature pony rides were $6 a piece, give me a break! Oh well, we still had fun without riding the animals! :)
We also got a closer look at these cute Poodles. They were so funny! During their act, one of them rode a scooter and Avery and Quinn thought that was hilarious! They just couldn't believe that a dog could ride a scooter!
The picture is taken from the side instead of the front because of course you had to pay to actually sit in the car and get your picture with the Poodles. I didn't even ask how much they were charging for that!
Here's Avery laughing during the Poodle Act. This was definitely a favorite of both Avery and Quinn's!
It was fun, we had a good time!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











7 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Those poodles with their colored hair makes me think of cotton candy. Maybe it is subliminal messaging so you will buy some expensive cotton candy while you are there.
How fun!! I can't believe how much those rides were either. I guess they get you any way they can. I love that picture of Avery when she's laughing, it's hilarious!
That looks about like the one and only circus I went to as a child. My parents must have realized what an expensive trip it was for 8 kids because we never went again!
Fun fun. When it gets warmer we'll go to farm country at Thanksgiving point. You get a free pony ride with your ticket in.
The circus is so great! I HATE POODLES!
I love the Circus!! Except I've never actually been, haha! Looked like fun!
I bet it was the same circus that we went to!! I think the circus was traveling to different locations. It looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment