1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
I got this idea from Skye's blog, what a fun idea, play along everyone!
Oh and Skye, here is the surprise memory!!!



Yeah, we're pretty much models!!! ha ha ha! :) We sure had fun growing up didn't we?
4th of July
4 weeks ago











12 comments:
Sorry, I hunted you down from Ashleys blog...I felt bad we didn't get to say bye to you! We thought you were staying for the fireworks! It was nice meeting you and your kids are so cute!
Wow Holly you guys sure were hot hot hot!!!
Oh where do I start??!! Well, we've got the "I'm a ROCKSTAR" story, the sleeping at PACE and in Rob's backyard (when he slept clear on the other side from us and the sprinklers came on, plus multiple mosquito bites) The Vegas trip with matching PJ's and thongs, The Cemetary (one of my favorites)! Playing "American Band Stand", dancing every night at Smokehouse, the donkey tail, the eagle has landed, the "Rob translate this song for us",the Grasshopper in the car.... I think it's time for me to write a TV sitcom about us! We are hilarious. "KEEP THE CHANGE YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!"
This is Trisha's sister Shauna. I saw this on your blog page and had to laugh at the the day Trisha layed sod and you guys were there. Our girls played so cute together, and It was soooo hot that day. Luckily her yard is done now!!!
ok Holly..I don't even remember those pictures, but I'm definitly not surprised. We were funny, but had so much fun growing up. Where do I start? I remember sleeping over on the trampolin, hiking to Cold Water with your Dad, etc. But I remmeber when we snuck out to toliet paper the Masinek's pine tree. We ran in before your Dad spotted us, and then pretended to sleep. Perfect childhood! (I wish I still had those skinny legs) :)
Here's one Holly- I remember when we were in the may day queens court together. We both wanted to ask Kendell, but I got him first! haha. ;) BTW- he has three kids now and a brand new baby boy named Kendell Grey. He's ADORABLE!
THanks for the idea- I'm totally doin' it!
I just found your blog from Emily Hobbs' blog. What a perfect post for me to comment on. We worked together at Providence Assisted Living! I remember coming to your wedding and thinking it was so beautiful! Anyway, you kids are darling.
Holly,
That girls camp was so much fun. I remember having the biggest crush on Mike the counselor. Having you around always made things so much more fun. I remember always laughing.
It is too bad we don't have more memories. After all we are first cousins once removed:) My memories of you are at your grandpa's house, who I called uncle Loren. I would visit him pretty often and he would just talk to me and mention all of his grandkids.
Yes, I remember Untamed Heart and 'Caroline, Caroline.' You were so nice to let me borrow that. (I don't think I ever returned it, either, so I guess I owe you a movie. Sorry!) I remember young women's and girls camp with you. I remember thinking, if Holly's there, it'll be fun! Good times, good times. :)
By the way, love the modeling pictures.... :) So funny!
I have a lot of memories of you Holly. One of the favorite ones is when we went to Mexico and you and Deanna and Carrie slept in the bed together, and it was so crowded that you all had to sit up and turn over at the same time and lay back down. We had so much fun on that trip. When you and Deanna tricked Adam with the cards and he didn't even know you were cheating him!!
Post a Comment