Yeah, pretty much I think I'm funny!!! ha ha he he!
Anyway, yesterday my sisters Carrie, Leisa and their kids came down and we went and walked around at Red Butte Garden. It was beautiful with a capitol B!!! I love flowers of all kinds so it was fun to see so many different ones. And the arbors they have there with vines and flowers growing all over them are so pretty! I wish I had one of those over my patio -- maybe one day!
Purple Cone Flowers, one of my all time favorites! I actually planted some seeds in one of my flower beds this year and they didn't come up. I guess they don't like me as much as I like them! Darn! :)
Aren't they so cute, I just LOVE them!!!
A cute little birthday cake made out of flowers! Happy Birthday Quinney - in September of course.
These next several pictures are of the little children's garden. This is the entrance to the sandbox in the children's garden, I want to build this in my yard too! Nothing but envy, dang it!!!
Follow the yellow brick road.....
What better way to cool off and end the day than a little splash in the fountain?
Okay, a lot of splash in the fountain.....
After we changed the kids wet clothes we went out to dinner, it was delicious! We had a fun day, thanks Leisa for the great idea, let's make it an annual thing!!! :)
4th of July
4 weeks ago











9 comments:
Where is Red Butte? Looks like a beautiful place. Way to invite your old MOM to go with you. I hope you all had a jolly good time. Where did you go to eat? Oh well, maybe next time!!
So I have to tell you that every time I look at your blog I laugh. You are too funny. Red But? :) I think the memory most I remember about you is your great humor. I remember one night staying up late while my brother in-law talked to us. You made me laugh so hard and still do. Thanks for always putting a smile on my face.
Beautiful flowers, beautiful kids!
Yay! I'm excited too! Looks like you had fun at Red Butte Gardens!
That looks so fun! I love the tin man. We're reading "The Wizard of Oz" to Reese right now. She just doesn't get the idea of the tin man, so maybe we'll have to take her so she gets it.
I got my Bridal's done at Red Butte Gardens. I love that place!
Looks like fun!! I've always wanted to see the Red Butte Garden. Also, I tagged you! Go to by blog for details.
Am I so lame for growing up in Utah an never going to the gardens? It looks beautiful!
how beautiful! those purple flowers have holly written all over each petal! loved talking to you!
Post a Comment