Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Santa goes swimming???


Avery and I were laying in my bed until Quinn woke up this morning and Avery wanted me to tell her a story. So I told her a few and then told her it was her turn to tell me a story. She got all excited and thought that was a great idea. Thinking hard for a couple of seconds her story went as follows, "once upon a time, Santa was getting cold at the Northpole so he decided to put a swimming suit on. The end." *****I LOVE my life!!!

5 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Okay, she is too dang cute! The story is awesome and her outfit is too much! You are a really cute mom!

JaCee said...

so sweet. truly there's nothing sweeter than these little buttons! happy belated birthday to justin! bailey is going to be one this week........weird.

Sarah said...

Avery is the cutest little girl in the world (I can legally say that, 'cuz I don't have a girl yet)!

jennywren said...

Hello fellow scrapbooker. I am your blogger stalker. :) Actually, it's just Jen but I blog stalked Penny and figured I'd do the same to you! Your blog is very fun and I love all the pics--you & Penny are going to have to hook me up with how to change all the colors and backgrounds...I'm a newbie.

LATIMER FAMILY said...

Once again what a small world of blogging. We bump into people all the time. Your family is so cute! As far as Dar's kids, they are hanging in there, it is tough though. Keep in touch.