Today is my Mom's birthday! (I'm singing to you mother)--"Mother dear I love you so. Your happy smiling face is such a joy to look at; It makes home a lovely place." he he! Love you Mother! Hope you have a happy happy birthday!!!
My parents actually came with us to Hogle Zoo on Saturday. We had a lot of fun seeing all the animals and being with Grandma and Grandpa. It was perfect weather for a day at the zoo!
4th of July
4 weeks ago













2 comments:
Do you by chance have a zoo membership? Because we do and we'd love to go with you!
Sooo you have been busy in the past couple of weeks.It looks like you guys have all had so much fun! Avery has such a cute personality. I feel like I have been gone forever. And yeah it sucks my car's trans. went out and I won't even get it back until next week. What a bummer huh! My new car has been in the shop longer than we've owned it, awesome! See you at church this Sunday. I know it's corny but I miss everyone!
Post a Comment