Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Justin turned the BIG 30! Wa-hoo!

It's hard to believe that Justin is 30 now and I'm only a couple of years away. I'm not saying 30 is old at all, it's just that we don't really feel 30. Justin told me on his birthday that he felt like he was still 25-ish, I would have to agree, I don't feel a day over 23. :)

We started the day off with a yummy breakfast, singing 'happy birthday', blowing out candles, homemade cards from Avery & Quinn and presents for Daddy.




His favorite present.....a five pound bag of Swedish Fish!!! Delicious! We also gave him a watch, two shirts and the 8 Seconds DVD - Justin secretly wishes he was a cowboy when rodeo season comes along! he he!

After we got ready for the day we went and visited the Hill Aerospace Museum. Avery and Quinn were so excited to see all the airplanes up close. We had a lot of fun walking around, taking pictures and learning about the airplanes and what they were used for.


Later that afternoon we took the kids to Grandma & Grandpa Smith's house to play while Justin and I went to a movie and to dinner at the Sky Box Sports Grille. It was yummy food and a really fun atmosphere - especially for Justin! We had a great day!!! We love you honey, hope you had a happy happy birthday!

4 comments:

Ashley Hardison said...

I am glad that Justin had such a great b-day! Sounds like tons of fun. i am still alive, I have just been a slacker lately. How are you doing?

Sarah said...

Hey out there to Holly & Justin!! Tell Justin happy birthday from Brett & Sarah! We need to hang out! Hey we're waiting to hear, are you coming to the Gorge or what?!

Anonymous said...

Holly I found your blog while looking at Shanda's blog. I love looking at complete strangers blogs cause you never know who your going to find. i have a lot to tell you. I don't have a blog yet....but I am planning to start one soon. Cancer free now for 2 years!!! I have 2 more surgeries to go. I loved seeing you and your sisters all dolled up it was great, i wish my family new how to have fun, to much crap going on! last time i talked to you, your kids had pink eye. Keep in touch. Mandy Hyer PS I don't remember my user name or my password, dumb huh?

Merrill Family said...

Hey, what a cute blog, and thanks for finding ours. I am just kinda new to this, but it is becoming addicting. I think the whole gang needs to get a blog so we can keep in touch better. So that picture of Justin in his bike helmet, is that in collage, or pre-mission, or after you were married... he looks so tiny. I love your 80's picture. I used to have a charm necklace just like yours. I should have saved it, darn!