Monday, April 28, 2008

80's Outing

So on Saturday we had a Awesome 80's Girls Night Out! My Mom and sisters (all but Deanna, she got called into work) came down and we got all dolled up and headed out to eat at RED ROBIN. It was pretty rad, we were stoked! Everyone was totally checking us out, obviously jealous of our good looks and sparkling personalities! :) After dinner we headed over to the Mall to go shopping and show off our totally tubular outfits. We got so many double takes it wasn't even funny. I think for most of the on-lookers it was a walk down memory lane with laughs and smiles but there were a few young'ns that just gave us puzzling looks and tried not to stare too hard. After the Mall we came back to my house and watched "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun." Like, it was like, fer shur one of the like, best nights of my, like life!!! :) :) :)

Here we are, meet Heather, Deb, Tiffany, Tracy, Candy and Cassie! (our 80's names for the night) Aren't we so cute?

Some dweeb made a comment about my gnarly charm necklace, "take off hoser it's mine!" I'd say tube socks with pumps looks pretty wicked, who's with me?

Here's Deb showing off her awesome pink stir-ups, gag me with a spoon, who came up with stir-ups anyway?

Check out Heather's bodacious boots! What a Valley Girl!

7 comments:

Trisha said...

You are so funny I don't think I would ever be brave enought to go in public dressed like that. But it's a way cute idea and it looks like you guys put alot of thought into it.

JaCee said...

i'm so jealous, i love love love it! everyone looks amazingly 80's! and it was your birthday! i knew it was someone else's birthday in april, just couldn't remember who :(, and you were in town, 10 minutes from my house and you didn't let me know. HOLLY ....AAAAHHH. I thought we discussed this....................

Penny said...

You guys crack me up! I'm going to have to initiate an 80's night with my gals. Sounds like so much fun! P.S. Holly, I saw that scooter shop, too. Is it in Bountiful? I think we should toilet-paper it! (Speaking of awesome 80's).

Jami & Boys said...

that is oh so funny! only your sweet family could get away with that! i love love love it!

Skye O. said...

That is the funniest! You guys are so fun. I HAVE to show my Mom these pictures. I wish I could've seen all of you at the mall. Where did you find those sweet outfits? We loved the 80's.

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

You crack me up, how funny are you guys! I love it!! That would be awesome to see everyone give the look of "what the heck?" Super fun post! I love the 80's

Heidi said...

I am so jealous. I don't think I have a group of girl friends that would do an 80's night out. What a blast! I love the outfits. Thanks for adding me to your blog list and I added you to my blog.