...cute colorful flowers are starting to bloom, and...
...bandages on scraped knees are making an everyday appearance!
Seriously, is it just my kids or does any one else have this problem too? Without fail, everytime we go outside one or both of my kids trip and fall on the sidewalk scraping up their limbs. Poor Quinn even scratched the skin off the top of his foot the other day, notice the bandage. And poor Avery, she fell so hard she scratched both her elbows, and the top of her nose off too. Over the next couple of days her nose actually scabbed over. :( I'm not complaining about being able to go play outside but come on, could you just pick up your feet children of mine!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











4 comments:
Hey Holly! Don't worry, your kids are pretty much normal! Are those flowers in your yard? I can't wait to have a yard to have a flower in. Notice I said "a" flower. I am not much of a gardener!
AW.. poor baby :( My boys are always covered in scrapes and bruises. There aren't enough bandages in the world for all of them! I usually photoshop out at least a few of them, unless the photo is about them ;) Um, hello, one of my kids just broke both his arms! lol. They're crazy boys, those two.
Your kids are normal. My kids always have scrapes and cuts, I am not even patient enough to bandage them all. By the way I am so jealous of you yard! I can't wait until we get ours in!
You could just tell them to "walk it off, walk it off" like mom tried to tell herself when she fell down the stairs. Hee Hee. JK - I know that wouldn't work for a second!!! Great flowers. Mine are coming up too, but they don't have any blooms yet. Us guys in Mendon are a few weeks behind you guys down there in the south. See you tomorrow for our 80's night out! I'll be looking hot!
Post a Comment