Hayzen, Levi and I got to go with Quinn on his kindergarten field trip to the Zoo! Wahoo!
If you look super close in the pic above, you can see the tiger roaming the fence. All the cats were super active this morning which makes them more exciting to look at. Usually they're just sleeping the afternoon sun away...
We LOVE Rizzo the polar bear!
This grizzly bear was killing me!! Look how he is sitting! Like a little dog or something, cracks me up!
 |
| Look at the paws/claws on that thing!! Eeesh! |
 |
| River Otter swimming |
The kids could not get over how funny this was!! Look through the window... HELLO! ha ha! I had a pretty good laugh too :)
If this doesn't make you chuckle, I don't know what will!
 |
| Rhino bum! |
 |
| Precious |
 |
| Double Precious |
 |
| Triple Precious -- I got a spontaneous kiss from this guy :) |
|
 |
| Quartro Precious |
 |
| Bum Scratcher |
After we dropped the kindergartners off to catch the bus home, we had a little photo session with Hayzen and Dani on our way out :)
 |
| Roooaar! |
Another marvelous day at the zoo :)
2 comments:
That field trip looked so fun. We didn't get to go to neat places like the zoo when I was going to school! You all looked like you were having a marvelous time especially at the Rhino window!
That was a fun day! I was glad we got to spend it with you guys!!!
Post a Comment