Wednesday, February 27, 2013

"I don't love..."

Last night, while Daddy was at his Elder's Quorum meeting, the kids and I ran to Children's Place to exchange a shirt for the right size.  

On the way, there was an Ovation Hair Therapy ad on the radio.  Over and over again, satisfied Ovation Hair Therapy customers were proclaiming, "I love Ovation Hair!" 

Behind me in the back seat I hear this little voice say, 
"I don't love Ovation Hair."

I had to chuckle out loud!!  Hayzen is one tough crowd!  :)

He does love a lot of things though and my favorite is when he tells me, "I love you and I like you."

#cantgetenoughofthisboy :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

It's funny that he was paying that much attention to what was on the radio..."I'm with you Hayzen, I don't love Ovation hair either!"

Rosie Moncrief said...

I've tried Ovation hair therapy.... It's probably the best smelling hair product out there. Didn't make my hair grow tho.

JaCee said...

just rolled through months and months of posts - love your family Hol!