Gary and Deanna celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary back in September. Wow! 50 years! Isn't that awesome?! We threw them a fantastic, quaint little 50th anniversary party where their family and
close friends could celebrate with them. It turned out great!
{I only took a few pics with Justin's phone because I forgot my camera :( -- I really can't stand it when I do that... I just barely downloaded the pics.}
Isn't that flower arrangement beautiful? I loved it, it was SO pretty. Lisa made the adorable memory book for all the guests to sign and it was so cute. We also had their wedding book on display for guests to look at. It was so fun reading about their first date, courtship and wedding plans and seeing pics from their wedding day 50 years ago. They also had newspaper clipping of their engagement, and marriage announcements. How fun! What a treasure!
And that cake? Perfect for a 50th wedding anniversary celebration, don't you think?
I didn't even get a good pic of the happy couple, this is the best I got. . . ugh! Oh well.
Congrats to Tweedle and Gee on 50 years of happiness! And to many, many more! Love you guys so much!











No comments:
Post a Comment