Wednesday, September 26, 2012

"Now am I six?"


 That's right, my guy is 6 years old. 

He's seeming so grown up lately.  He loves that he can now say he is 'six' when people ask how old he is.  He keeps saying cute things like, "now that I'm six my head touches the top of the van, we'll have to buy one that's bigger."  And, "see Mom, you can tell that I'm older because look how tall I am to you."  

He's proud of his new age.  :)

He had a great birthday!  It fell in the middle of the week so we opened presents before school, then went out to dinner that evening -- he chose Cafe Rio so he could get a caffeine free diet coke -- that's my boy!  I made him a chocolate cake but we were too full to eat it after we got home.  We enjoyed it the next day.




He wanted to go to the zoo for his birthday so we went on Saturday. 


 Daddy got to come with us this time, first time since we got our membership.  Hooray for the zoo!!


Makes me smile. . .

So cute!

Happy happy birthday to the best little 6 year old around!  
We love you so much Quinney Guy!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

He is getting all grown up. He is a cute guy. Love him!