We took a quick trip to Bear Lake with Grandma and Grandpa Smith, Justin, Kristen, Madelyne and Savannah a couple weekends ago. Same weekend as Cousin Camp. Turns out I left my camera at the condo in Bear Lake so no pictures of our fun day at Cousin Camp. :/
Tamous, how 'bout you post some so I can steal 'em!
In Bear Lake we played at the park, collected millions of tiny sea shells, swam, ate delicious food and of course, as tradition would have it, went and got raspberry shakes.
| Hold On Savannah! :) |
| See the shirt full of sea shells. Super! |
We enjoyed ourselves immensely!
So I just realized that I didn't take any pictures documenting Levi's very first time to Bear Lake. How did that happen? Sigh... Good thing we'll be going again at the end of this month.











No comments:
Post a Comment