| All four of my cuties in their {coordinating} Easter best just for Mama! |
I had a great Mother's day! But then again, how could I not? With a husband like mine and four sweet, loving kids, it's bound to happen. :)
I got some pretty fancy gifts too. First, a hanging flower basket from my one and only, then, a cute tile with my lil' Quinn's hand print on it that he made at preschool just for me, and lastly, some homemade paper roses from my girl that she whipped up at school. She said she'd teach me how to make them too. :) Not to mention the cute gifts and sweet notes Avery, Quinn and Hayzen made me in primary. I am one lucky Mama, and that's just what I love to be, a Mama!
| Mother's Day 2012 |
After church we went to Mom and Dad's for a Mother's Day BBQ.
A perfect ending to a perfect day!
A perfect ending to a perfect day!











No comments:
Post a Comment