"Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose!"
"And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows!"
We had our annual neighbor friends Christmas party full of reindeer games and Christmas cheer!! The teams were the Blazin' Blitzens and the Vivacious Vixens for the relays we played.
It was so much fun planning and watching!! ha ha
Obviously I need to read up on the instruction manual for my new camera. My pictures turned out horrible! :( I wanted to post a lot more but they are so blurry and the lighting is crazy on them.
*Note to self: Learn about new camera and settings TODAY before our Christmas Extravaganza begins!
Although, I do believe that this picture turned out perfect! Look at the cute little reindeer!!
Games: Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer, Reindeer Poop Relay, Snowball Toss and Times Up!--Christmas style.
FuN fUn FuN!
And my oh my, you should have seen the snacks & treats we had. I should have taken a picture, the food was to die for!
It was a great night! All of it. Every single bit.











No comments:
Post a Comment