
As soon as we told the kids, the exciting news spread like wildfire, mainly because of Avery, as you can imagine. She's just a tad bit over-the-top thrilled about the whole thing!
Our new little bundle of joy will be arriving in April 2012 and we are all so excited! We get to find out if it's a he or a she the day before Thanksgiving--not soon enough for me! ha ha! It's so hard to wait!
So, I guess the cat's outta the bag. :)











12 comments:
Yea! We are so excited for you guys! Miss you!
Congrats Holly!!! How exciting! I am so happy for you and your cute little family!
Congratulations Holly! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! Carissa did the same thing when we were expecting Annalise. She went around telling everyone that we were expecting though no one dared to say anything because I wasn't showing and I hadn't said anything.
Oh get out of town!!!
Congratulations!! I love moms who love being moms..you are one of them ya know!!! What a lucky baby to join your family :)
Wahooo! Congrats! you make the cutest kiddos!
Congrats! That is so exciting for you and your cute family! I hope things are going well for you it is always fun to look at your blog and see what you are up to.
Congrats! Another Cousin!
But I highly suggest you wait to find out at the delivery.. Best part of it all!!
congrats holly! you are such a fabulous mom. i am constantly amazed at all you do, and you do it with a big smile. i can't think of you not smile myself! thanks for your positive example, you ROCK!! what a lucky little one to join your darling family! so happy for you!!
so glad you spilled the beans finally! more glad you are feeling better!! not to rub it in but i get to find out what we're having in 2 weeks!!!!
Congrats Holly! My Mom asked me if I'd read your blog yet, so I had to come check out what was happening! VERY exciting! Hope you're feeling well. I'm sitting here with aching feet wondering how you canned all your pears AND peaches with early sick pregnancy! You're amazing!
Congrats again Holly girl!! I am way excited for you guys!
Post a Comment