Look at this little lady, I can't believe she is 7 years old!
I love watching her open presents, she gets so excited about everything!
Let the messes begin. . .
Ave's had a friends party this year and we decided to make it a Watermelon Party. Wahoo!
Here are the invitations we made.
We had the party in our back yard and the weather was perfect,
not too hot and not too cold.
We had seedless watermelon slices for the 'watermelon eating contest', seeded watermelon chunks for the 'watermelon seed spitting contest', homemade watermelon lemonade, watermelon cake {that actually tasted like watermelon, secret recipe :)} and ice cream.
YuMmY yUmMy!
The two stuffed watermelon slices and the Extra Sweet Watermelon gum were the prizes for the games.
The oh-so-fun party favors!
Yes, I'll take 84 of each please! :)
Here is Haylee, Bryton, Halle, Kinsley, Mylee, Avery, Mckenzie and MaKayla racing in the watermelon eating contest. So funny!
Halle took the prize, way to go!
Next we did the seed spitting contest, which was also very entertaining to watch. So entertaining in fact, that I forgot to take pictures. :) But we got it on video!
The last game was my favorite! I found these cute little rubber ants at the party store and couldn't resist them, hello, perfect for a summer watermelon party! ha ha
So, I set up a cute little picnic with Avery's play food and scattered the ants all over. . . yuck!
Using mini tongs, the kids had to get as many little ants into the watermelon bowl as they could in 30 seconds. It was so fun/funny to watch, some of those pesky little ants just did not want to be picked up. ha ha
After presents we had cake and ice cream. YUM-O!
We had to go inside for a split second to sing Happy Birthday and blow out the candles, the slight breeze outside was just too much for the candles to handle I guess. :)
Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet,
{and goofy} happy girl!
Love you with all my heart!











1 comment:
What a cute watermelon party! You're the cutest Mom!!
Post a Comment