What some cute pics! That first one of Hayzen...I chuckled out loud when I saw it. He sure looks like he is having a ball on the trampoline. The kids painted faces looked cute. There was a lady painting faces at the Gardner's Market and had sparkles and all the embellishments. She looked like she was a professional. I didn't go see how much she was charging but she stayed real busy.
We have a great life.....great families, good friends, friendly neighbors, nothing could be better! As Nacho Libre would say, "it's the best, I luv it!"
3 comments:
Hayzen is getting so big! I love the picture with all three! Was the face painting one of your fun jar activities?
These pictures are so stinking cute! Looks like you guys are having a blast with the trampoline..
What some cute pics! That first one of Hayzen...I chuckled out loud when I saw it. He sure looks like he is having a ball on the trampoline. The kids painted faces looked cute.
There was a lady painting faces at the Gardner's Market and had sparkles and all the embellishments. She looked like she was a professional. I didn't go see how much she was charging but she stayed real busy.
Post a Comment