This little Noah's Ark-ish splash pad at Thanksgiving Point was so fun. Avery and Quinn loved playing in the water and I loved seeing and visiting with great friends. It was so good to see Amber and Cookie and their kids, and of course the best Aunt ever, Rosanna. It was like the good ole college days...except with a few extra little pip-squeaks running around! Good times!
Quinney's Top Model pose! :) He's so stinkin' cute!
Unfortunately, on the way home from this lovely event, is when we got crunched from behind on the freeway.
Where's the whole side of my bumper, you ask? Oh, just hangin' out on the side of the freeway is all, no biggy.
It aint no swagger wagon anymore!
Silba is at the shop right now getting her body and a few back innerds re-done. They tell me she'll be good as new in about 2 weeks. I'm hoping that's true, because this rental car business has got to go! I mean the rental car is nice and all, but it's not my spacious, perfect sized, big windowed, smooth riding, absolutely perfect Silba.
Two weeks and counting.....
4th of July
4 weeks ago











2 comments:
Holly it was really great seeing you and Cookie and Rosie!!! I had a great day. I am so sorry about your Van I am just glad you are all okay. Thanks for the cute pictures.
next time we get together lets do it without an accident at the end!!
Post a Comment