Sunday, June 6, 2010

One Year

In one year my sweet baby boy went from this...


To this...


It's hard to believe that it's already been a full year! {I still remember the pain from my c-section like it was yesterday.} :)

At one year Hayzen weighed in at 18 lbs. 3 oz. and was 29" tall. He is the cutest and happiest little fella and we are so lucky to have him in our family. I still love his long dark hair just as much as I did the day he was born, and I absolutely love his big dark brown eyes. I am one lucky Mama to have such a great little son!

Happy Birthday my sweet baby boy! {actually, happy birthday 5 days ago} :)

1 comment:

Grandma T. said...

How cute is that face!! Too bad he bawls at his Grandma!! I hope he doesn't do that when we are tending him next week. It might be a looong
few days. He will be alright. I'm sure we will have a great time!!