Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Summer Love

I'm in love with Splash Parks. I love them. Best invention EVER!!! I don't have to worry about my kids drowning, they can get as much or as little wet as they so desire all by themselves, and best of all, I don't have to get into a swimming suit! Perfect.

The new Splash Park we went to today in Riverdale was seriously dreamy! Loved it!

And my kids did too.....












We'll be going back real soon!

6 comments:

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Looks like fun...I was sorry I missed out on this get together. Where exactly was it in Riverdale? Is it the new one I keep hearing about?

Jana said...

We are getting one about 3 blocks west of our house.. We are PUMPED

Sarah said...

That is so fun! And your kid's are so cute in their swim garb!

Kade and Katie said...

i think we need to check it out, looks like a great time!

Kevin and Heather said...

Let me know when you'll be there. I seem to frequent them often. Cute pics!

Penny said...

We just found the same splash park last week. Reese keeps asking me when she gets to play with Avery. Want to make it a date? Sometime soon?