Tuesday, June 22, 2010

B.U.G.S.

B.U.G.S. stands for: Building Up Girls Standards.

This was the girls camp theme this year and I had the best time at girls camp! I always loved it when I was in Young Womens, and I loved it just as much this year being a leader. Our girls are such great girls! Really! We had no drama at all. Well, unless you count the day we got infested with ticks, that caused a lot of drama, just a different kind!


I believe this walk is where we picked up all those lovely little ticks! Fun times.


Singin' around the fire...."Big booty, big booty big booty big booty!" And I must say, Mckenzie was the "Big Booty" champ!




The food was outstanding, the girls and leaders were great, the activities, lessons and crafts were so fun, it was just all around great!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

It was a super fun time, best girls camp ever!