Avery had to make a sock puppet for the kindergarten puppet show at school and she chose to make Goldilocks.
Avery picked out her eyes, nose and the material for her dress at the craft store and then we sewed her dress, braided her pretty golden locks, painted her lips and gave her eyelashes.
She turned out to be one beauty! :)











4 comments:
Hi Avery, Goldilocks turned out so cute!! You did a good of picking out all her accessories, Avery. And I especially liked her "bedazzlin" nose!! Her "red" lips and her beautiful eyes with the long, black eyelashes were fabulous!! You and Mom did a fantastic job making your puppet. I'll bet she was the cutest one in the class!!
How cute!! I love Goldilocks... good pick Avery. I love the copy-cat pictures of your little guy that is too cute. ;)
I found your blog! Your kids are so stinkin cute! Oh, and I love the puppet, Avery is one creative little girl!
I LOVE the goldilocks puppet. Holly your family is adorable! I miss you guys!!!
Your blog is so cute. I took a peek at your St. George trip and I laughed and laughed. Our kids have the same clothes!!! You have great taste my friend!
Post a Comment