We had the best time with our friends on Friday night!!! We played games, ate delicious Halloween treats and snacks and laughed our faces off!
The "Donut from a String" eating contest was hilarious, I mean HILARIOUS!!!
Wish I had that one on video!!!
The girls turn!
80's chick + 70's stud = hot couple!!!
We had a blast!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!! :)











6 comments:
The belt is CLASSIC!!
tell karley and chris their costumes were awesome! jk! that is so fun they live by you!
and you two look HOT! you totally borrowed your sisters old clothes right?
WHAT!!! i totally just noticed the charm necklace....i am dying! that just took me back in time. did you keep yours? we should totally bring those back, well i mean for our girls of course. THAT is awesome!!
Wow! I am speechless.
Holly, email me the rest of the pictures if you have anymore! oh and Katie (my cousin of 30+ years) you have to know how to spell my name by now, you were totally joking right?? RIGHT??? ;)
Post a Comment