We had a FUN Halloween this year! Really though, who wouldn't have fun being dressed like a clown? :) Unless you were dressed as a creepy clown.....
Anywho, at the Trunk-or-Treat our little Clown family won the
Anywho, at the Trunk-or-Treat our little Clown family won the
"Funny Bone" award, how fitting! :)
Oh my goodness, have you seen anything cuter??? I could die!!!
And look at these two cuties just "clownin" around in the trunk!
I think I have THE CUTEST little clowns a Mommy ever did see! :)
After the trunk-or-treat we headed home for a delicious pizza dinner followed by a little trick-or-treating to a few more houses (the older folk) in our neighborhood. Then it was bath time and off to bed for the kids.
Justin and I rented a scary movie to watch and man oh man, we were scared! "Ruby hold me!" HA HA HA! ...that's what Justin said during one of the scary parts! SO funny! Oh yes, we had a great Halloween!











3 comments:
I'm not a clown lover, but I have to admit you guys were dang cute and not one bit scary :) What was the movie you watched? Was it actually called Ruby hold me or am I totally clueless on this one?
Cutest clowns I've ever seen!
Cookie if afraid of clowns. Good thing she didn't see you guys, she would have fainted! You all look BRILLIANT!!
Post a Comment