Sunday, November 1, 2009

Come on over!!!

I have an announcement!

Get excited! Get really excited!!!

Are you ready???



I'm having another Craft Party!!!
Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo!

When: Saturday, November 14th
Time: 7:00 pm
Where: My house!
Deadline for sign-up: Friday, November 6th

And the cute projects are...

~ Large Temple Picture ~



- Sepia photo is modge podged onto a routed edged, painted board and photo is sanded for a distressed look. (of course you'll being doing this yourselves at the party) :)
- Size: 7.25 X 7.25 inches
- Cost: $8.00
- See below for choices of Temple photos

~ Kids Temple Block ~





- Sepia photo and scrapbook paper are modge podged onto the painted block and black vinyl words are on top of photo.
- For this project, you'll need to bring with you to the party, 2 coordinating sheets of your own scrapbook paper that will match your kids rooms. (or match whatever room you're planning on putting it in)
- Size: 5.5 X 5.5 inches
- Cost: $5.00
- See below for choices of Temple photos


~ Christmas Block ~



- Scrapbook paper is modge podged onto the painted block, black and white vinyl is placed on top of paper and furniture tacks are tacked in the corners.
- Size: 5.5 X 5.5 inches
- Cost: $5.00

~ Wise Men Block ~



- Scrapbook paper is modge podged onto the painted block, the black vinyl is placed on top of paper.
- The ribbon will NOT be included in this project, you can bring your own to the party or just tie it around your block when you get home.
- Size: 5.5 X 8 inches
- Cost: $5.00

Temple Photos to choose from: (sorry they're so small and blurry, they were sent from Julie's cell phone!) :)

Logan (pictured above), Oquirrh Mountain, Salt Lake



Bountiful, Ogden



All the Temple photos look more peachy and orangey in these pictures, they aren't that way in real life I promise! :)

So there you have it, looks like fun huh?!!

Let me know if you are interested in coming and doing a project or two. If you know my phone number or email address you can let me know that way, otherwise, leave me a comment and if I know you I'll respond, if I don't know you, ummm, what are you doing looking at my blog anyway??? :) Remember, the deadline to sign-up for the crafts is Friday, November 6th, so let me know by then.

A few details to keep in mind:

- Please bring your money for the crafts (cash only please) with you to the party.
- Julie (my fabulous sister) will bring these colors of paint to choose from for the crafts: black, white, tan, brown, sage green, hot pink, light pink, dark blue, light blue, yellow, dark red, bright red, orange and purple.
- If you are doing the Kids Temple Block, remember to bring 2 coordinating sheets of scrapbook paper to match your rooms.
- If you are doing the Wise Men Block, remember, the ribbon is NOT included.

Spread the word to your family and friends and then come on over and have some fun! Oh yes, and a yummy treat will be served!!! :)

9 comments:

Skye O. said...

OK...I know that I live thousands of miles away and wish I could come, but I've been searching for a craft just like this of the Logan Temple, and I'm wondering if I could order one and pay for shipping? Let me know. How fun to have a craft party at your house!!! I REALLY wish I could come! I'll be there in Jan for a month...maybe then. :)

Rosie Moncrief said...

I want to do the WiseMen block. Is that all I need to tell you?

Katy said...

I really want to come and do it. I'm going to check with my hubby and let you know!

Jennifer said...

Fun! Is there any chance that I can get some of the ones you did last year too? I really wanted to do some of those and was quite sad that I wasn't able to make it then.

Jared, Beth, Carter, Maylee and Bridger said...

Hey Holly- Count me in for sure. I would like to do the wise men block please!
Thanks! See ya then! :)

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

put my mom down for the wisemen block please.

Crystal Taylor said...

Cute ideas! Wish I could come. I would like to make one of the temple blocks....but, I going to Disney On Ice with Camille and Elle and Kendra, so I'll have to catch you next time!

Jana said...

Wish I would have read your blog sooner...

I am 5 days after the deadline!

Carolyn Hanson said...

I sure wish I was close enough to come! You're so talented, Holly. Love it!