My back aches my pants are tight,
my body waddles from left to right!
ooooo awwww I got spirit, yeah,
ooooo awwww I got spirit, yeah!
This little "Hannah Miners" cheer is exactly how I am feeling lately.
my body waddles from left to right!
ooooo awwww I got spirit, yeah,
ooooo awwww I got spirit, yeah!
This little "Hannah Miners" cheer is exactly how I am feeling lately.
(I did change the second line just a tad though.) :o)
I definitely do have the spirit, the spirit of feeling great with child!
Only 6 weeks left! Wahoo!
But according to the cashier lady at the grocery store I should have delivered last week!
Cashier: "Oh, so are you due soon?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm due in June."
I have never seen a look of such shock on somebody's face before! Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped open, and to her reaction I quickly said, "well, it's at the first of June." (I think I was just trying to make myself feel better at this point!)
Cashier: "Oh, well I was thinking it had to be soon because you're so big."
Me: With a courteous smile and fake laugh I just said, "yeah."
Then she proceeded to tell me that one of her nieces just had a baby 2 months ago and, "she just carries it all out in front."
Great for your niece, thanks for sharing!
Do people think that I don't know how big my stomach is getting??? I'm pretty sure I can tell with all the bumping into counters and chairs and whatever else gets in front of me that I've been experiencing lately. :o)
Oh well, sometimes I think it's kind of funny to hear people's comments and see their reactions.
I'm just glad it's Friday and Justin will be home for the weekend so I can get out of my tight pants, sit down on the couch, give my aching back and waddling body a rest, and well, feel the sweet spirit of being pregnant! :o)











11 comments:
Holly, don't you mean, "Ooo, ahhh, I got the stretch marks, yeah!" Just kidding :o) That girl at the check-out should just, well -- just "check-out" and leave the, how shall I say this, obvious idioticy (that is my new word--just made it up right now!),in the break room! You are not HUGE. You are just right for a Holly!
Hi Holly,
Yes, I know just how you are feeling. I used to get all the time, "When is your baby due?" I would tell them and then they would say, "Oh, I'm sure you will go before that." And I'd think to myself, NOT...as I went over with 3 of my kids. That is not as bad as when I was working in the nursing home and one elderly lady asked me when I was going to have my baby and I was not even pregnant. That makes you feel like a million bucks, even if it did come from somebody that thought she was at a shopping mall in London. YOU ARE ALMOST THERE, HANG IN THERE!!
Oh I feel your pain! while I was working during my pregnacy some of my clients (mostly male or have never had kids before) would say "Whoahh you've gotten HUGE since the last I saw you!" Thanks like I hadn't noticed. Now that I've been pregnant I will never say anything close to that to another pregnant woman. Oh how I hate pregnacy. But hang in there your almost done and you get a wonderful prize at the end!!
What is WRONG with people!!! WHY do STUPID people talk! You are so cute, and WHAT A COOL THING... TO BE PREGNANT!
You are so cute Holly! You have such a good attitude about everything! And you are by NO means huge. I think you look just right!!
Why is it that non-pregnant people insist on telling pregnant people that they are HUGE!!! I got that all the time while I was pregnant, that or horrible birth stories! What is wrong with people they have absolutely NO tact. And well since I haven't seen you pregnant I have no reason to say this but hey you are pregnant and "YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!" Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy I hope all goes well with you....you really had me and Trisha scared the other day!
Holly, you look marvelous! We sure missed you this weekend...we had a ball. I hope the temple trip was wonderful for you and your family.
Holly,
I know how you are feeling. I am down to 4 weeks and I really don't have the positive attitude you do. I am ready for this little one to come out anytime. I don't really enjoy anything at this point. So way to have such a positive outlook. I should try to be like you.
Oh the joys of being pregnant!
You would think a woman would know better, but we seem to hear these stoires all too often. Hang in there.
What store was it? I will boycott! Who says things like that? I think you look perfect :).
Post a Comment