The decorating is done! Here are a few pics of some of my favorite Christmas decorations, per Carolyn's request! And just a warning, I heart snowmen!!!
The family room. I LOVE this tree!
And I love packing my tables with all sorts of cutesy things! :)
I started collecting snowmen ornaments the first Christmas Justin and I were married. Every year I find one ornament for each member of our family. I can't wait until this little tree is full of snowmen!
The living room. The tree skirt looks blue in this picture but it's actually green...weird!
LOVE LOVE LOVE these two things! I actually created the cute snowman ornament frame on the bottom. I got an old barn wood frame, nailed some nails into it, then hung those cute snowmen ornaments on the nails and wa-la, a fabulous 3D picture frame! It really is one of my very favorite Christmas decorations, I just think it turned out so cute!
And last but not least, these cute presents that my friend Lyndee made me for Christmas a few years back. They're made out of old chunky wood. I LOVE THEM!
And there you have it!
One thing that is missing from my Christmas decor is a manger scene. I would really like one but I haven't found one that I absolutely love yet. One of these years...
Notice there aren't any presents under the tree??? Yeah, I guess I'd better get crakin' on my Christmas shopping. You know, Christmas is in 17 days! Wowzers!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











9 comments:
You are so darn festive! I have a ton of Christmas but every year I put out less and less. I guess I just don't like the cluster of it all.
But our tree is alreay filled with gifts under it~
You always have such cute decorations!! You are so crafty.
What cute decorations! I love that you can set so much out. I don't know how you get your kids to leave things alone. Most of my stuff I can't set out because my kids would have it all over the place. Especially Landon.
Thank you, Holly! I loved looking at all your decor. You really do such a great job and everything is so cute.
And where did you get your wreath holder for your table? I've been sort of keeping an eye out for one and haven't had any luck. I'd probably have to get one in Utah, huh? Anyway, very cute!
Wow, you are one super duper decorator!! I am so impressed! I also love Snowmen.
VERY CUTE HOLLY! I heart snowmen to, they are so dang cute. Everything looks great for the fun Christmas Season at your house... You are so good!:)
Gorgeous my dear!! Love it!
Very cute. My mom would LOVE your house because she is a snowman fanatic as well. :) We don't have any presents under are tree yet either--but that cuz our kids are sneaky little suckers and try to open them so I don't put them out until Christmas eve. Hee hee....
Ooooo I love all the decor!
Post a Comment