Friday, December 19, 2008

Avery's question.....

"Guess what's happening to my Mom in June?"


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


"She's gonna have a baby! That's in six months!!"

Yes, this time it's true! If you remember one of my previous posts, Avery asked me if I was having a baby "cause your tummy's gettin' real big!" she said. Well, now when she wonders why my tummy's starting to get "real big" I have an excuse! haha! :)

We are so excited for our little one's arrival in June! I'm going to try my VERY hardest not to find out what we are having, (Justin's request) but only time will tell if I can handle not knowing I guess! :)

15 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! soooo happy for you all. You two make some very cute kiddo's, you should have lots more! I'm still trying to convince my hubby to have a second one. (Darn Law School!)I love how Avery's lil' mind works! What a doll! Good luck on not finding the gender. That would be so hard for me.

Skye O. said...

Congrats! that is so exciting. Hope you're feeling well. You kept is a secret for awhile too, it seems to make it go faster. I can't believe I only have 3 months left...yikes!! How fun not to find out. Maybe on my next one. :)

Ashley Hardison said...

Yeah! I am excited for you too! I am due May 26th. So I am about 4 1/2 months along. Yeah! You are brave not wanting to find out. I am not that brave for sure. I have to know as soon as I can.

Jennifer said...

Congratulations! How exciting. Good luck not finding out what it is. That is what I think I want to do for our next one, but I don't know if I will be able to control myself.

Keesha said...

Congratualtions Holly! That is so exciting... Good luck! :)

Jana said...

Congrats!

I didn't find out with our last one, just like you we had one of each so we thought it would be fun to wait. I PROMISE you it is SOOOOO worth it. You will LOVE it if you do it. It just makes it so special to find out when you actully met. And of course you have things for both genders. How I did it was put all my newborn girl things and boy things together then when it was born just told Chad which pile to wash!!

I hope you can hold out, it is worth it, promise!!
Like you I thought it would be super hard to NOT know, but it really wasn't, yes on the appointment when they tell you I kind-of wanted to say "just tell me" but afterwards it was more exciting to wait, it also made it go by faster at the end because there is a surprise.

Congrats again.

Crystal Taylor said...

Hooray!!! I've been wondering if you were pregnant yet. We are so excited for you. That is so fun that you are not finding out. Kendra isn't finding out what she is having either. She is due in April. Anyway, I hope you have been feeling ok.

byebyedays said...

Well CONGRATS little lady! I would HAVE to know~ there is NO WAY I could not! That is some great news! My sis is also due in June... We are SO EXCITED!

Carolyn Hanson said...

I'm so happy for you! I don't think you'll be able to wait to find out what it is, do you? You seem like such a planner/organizer/decorate the nursery asap!
Congrats!

Kourt said...

Yeah! Congratulations! That is very exciting. How is being pregnant with two kids? I hope you're doing good!

jennywren said...

Congratulations you little liar you. :) I KNEW IT. I'm so very excited for you--and good luck on not finding out. Personally I just can't hardly stand it so there's no way I'd last, but I think it'd be fun! :) CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Yay!!! I can't wait for the new baby to come!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I am so happy for you!!! 3 kids wow! Congrats. Good luck on the not finding out thing. I think thats stupid by the way.

Penny said...

I've finally taken the time to catch up on your blog! Congrats (again). We're all so excited for you guys. P.S. Reese loves Avery's tree and is super jealous that she got to go to Disney on Ice. What else? Oh, I love your advent calendar--you'll have to explain it to me.

Jami & Boys said...

yeah! what great news! congrats!