Thanksgiving dinner was oh so yummy, the smorgasbord of pies for dessert were even better, and being surrounded by my family for two straight days was the best blessing of all!
Of course I forgot my dippy camera or you know there'd be plenty of pictures of the delicious homemade pies on here! :) I ate way too much (just as it should be on Thanksgiving), sat around way too often and enjoyed enormous amounts of leftovers!
Now let the Christmas festivities begin!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holly... Don't worry, it's PERFECTLY NORMAL to STILL be eating lots of pie~ Isn't it???:0
Don't we all do the same thing? Too much food, too many calories? Those who don't sure are missing out!
Food is so yummy! That was fun last night- now we need to take all the kiddies (earlier ofcourse) to go see the lights!
Food, yumo!! I ate a lot too!
Stuffing our faces is the best tradition ever!!!
Post a Comment