This was so sweet, she said it to me out of the blue one afternoon, "Mommy, you're my nice mommy".
One day I was fixing lunch and Quinney started to cry over by the toys. Before I could even address the situation and see what he was sad about Avery ran over to Ruby and said in a stern voice, "did you do something?"
Avery is such a good big sister to Quinn and they both love playing with each other. On this occasion they were running around being silly in the living room. Avery stopped running for a few seconds and said, "Quinn you make my heart feel super happy." She also said, wanting Quinn to follow her, "come on slobbery guy".
When we had our fancy "green" dinner on St. Patrick's Day Avery took one look at it and with such enthusiasm said, "this is the bestest dinner I ever seen!" Looks tasty huh!?!
Avery was pretending to cook some food on her little kitchen. I heard her ask Quinn if he wanted to help her make some lunch for me. After Quinn shook his head "yes" she ran over to me and said, "Quinn's my little assist".
Talking about Clorox wipes Avery declared, "Florox helps keep it clean!"
Another thing she's said to Quinn, "what are you going to do with all that chocolate on your face Mr.".
Although Avery is very sweet most of the time, don't be deceived with all this cuteness, this little Avery of mine can have quite the attitude and sassiness sometimes! The other day she was doing something she wasn't suppose to be doing for the millionth time that day so I said to her, "how many times am I going to have to ask you that?" And without any hesitation and with all the attitude she could manage she said, "like 5" waving 5 of her little fingers in front of my face! What a stinker!...but we sure do love her!!!
4th of July
4 weeks ago











5 comments:
she is so cute!!! i will get together any time just say when.
all that green stuff looks so yummy!!!
She is fun! I love it.
I laughed so hard at this post. Avery is such a doll. I love looking at your blog. I showed my mom your 80's night post with your mom and sisters and she was happy to see you all.
she's too cute!
yes, we will be at the mendon celebration, so keep your eyes peeled for us!
Post a Comment