Thursday, June 26, 2008

fat cats

Last Friday Justin got off work early (which is a very rare occurrence), so Avery, Quinn and I met him at Solomon Center in Ogden for a little fun. We went to the Fat Cats arcade where we played games, won some tickets for prices, and then went bowling. It was Avery and Quinn's first time bowling and they had so much fun! However, I am embarrassed to admit that they both got a higher score than me. Although in my defense, Avery and Quinn had bumpers and I didn't! The scores went as follows: Justin 108, Avery 81, Quinn 78, Me 70 -- we have some world class bowlers in our family don't we! :)

This is Avery & Quinn at the arcade, the picture didn't really turn out.....I mean I meant for it to look like that.....I thought it looked kinda cool anyway.


Wait for it........wait for it........SPARE!!!


Way to go Quinney, STRIKE!!!

Quinn helped me with my turn, I think he was trying to boost my score! -- what a sweet son! :)

After we had our fun we went to dinner at Javier's. Yum-O! Good times!

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Okay so we have to go bowling together!! I am the worlds worst! Well maybe you are. It could be even.

Sarah said...

You guys are so fun! You look smokin' hot in that picture!!

Rosie Moncrief said...

Last time I went bowling I got a 59!! We should all go sometime, what a hoot that would be!!

Skye O. said...

what a great idea. We'll have to take the boys. you guys are always doing somehting fun.